Natural Diaper Rash
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 120mg in 1mL
Labeler: Products On The Go, LLC
NDC Code: 70668-827
Zinc Oxide 12%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin and minor irritation associated with diaper rash.
- Helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
avoid contact with eyes.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms last more then seven days.
if swallowed, get medical help immediately or contact poison control center right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleans the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bed time or before any prolonged exposure to wet diapers.
Store at 15° -30° C [59°-86°)
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
|NATURAL DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Products On The Go, LLC (060619487)|