White Petrolatum by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 100g in 100g
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-518
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum USP (100%)
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms longer than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply product liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Satisfaction guaranteed - for questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72715 (c) Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Unilever, distributory of Vaseline Baby
white petrolatum jelly
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (150931459)|