Germ Free Zone Sanitizing Wipe
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL .70mL in 1mL
Labeler: Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 42869-807
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
Helps reduce becteria, fungl, and some viruses.
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
- Do not use in or near eyes. If eye contact occurs flush thoroughly with water and seek medical care.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and seek medical attention if irritation and redness occurs.
- Ingestion may cause alcohol poisoning, if ingested contact a physician or local poison control center.
In case of accidental ingestion, seekprofessional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Tear open packet, wipe, discard.
purified water, Glycerol
|GERM FREE ZONE SANITIZING WIPE
|Labeler - Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd. (527214474)|
|Registrant - Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd. (527214474)|
|Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd.||527214474||MANUFACTURE(42869-807)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.