Germ Free Zone Sanitizing Wipe
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL .70mL in 1mL
Labeler: Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 42869-807
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
Helps reduce becteria, fungl, and some viruses.
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
- Do not use in or near eyes. If eye contact occurs flush thoroughly with water and seek medical care.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and seek medical attention if irritation and redness occurs.
- Ingestion may cause alcohol poisoning, if ingested contact a physician or local poison control center.
In case of accidental ingestion, seekprofessional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Tear open packet, wipe, discard.
purified water, Glycerol
|GERM FREE ZONE SANITIZING WIPE
|Labeler - Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd. (527214474)|
|Registrant - Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd. (527214474)|
|Jiangmen Nowadays Daily Goods Co., Ltd.||527214474||MANUFACTURE(42869-807)|