Sinus Relief Maximum Strength by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on April 3, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
NDC Code: 0363-0524
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to inhaled irritants
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- promotes nasal and or sinus drainage
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive
Liver warning: These products contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These coukld be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 softgels in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 softgels every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86F)
- avoid excessive heat
FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief active ingredients††
Severe Sinus Congestion
ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg / PAIN RELIEVER
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 10 mg / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
GUAIFENESIN 200 mg / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI 5 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
- Relieves sinus congestion & headache
- Thins & loosens mucus
- Controls cough
- Ages 12 & older
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.