Chewable Acetaminophen Childrens
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0309
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Children’s | Ages 2-11
Acetaminophen, 160 mg | Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
24 CHEWABLE TABLETS
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied.
CIN 5335328 REV. 5/17
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson
Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Children’s Tylenol®.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH, DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
CARDINAL HEALTH, the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER,
and the Leader LOGO are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Cardinal Health.
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70000-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70000-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(70000-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70000-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70000-0309)|
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2018