Chewable Acetaminophen Childrens
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0309
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Children’s | Ages 2-11
Acetaminophen, 160 mg | Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
24 CHEWABLE TABLETS
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied.
CIN 5335328 REV. 5/17
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson
Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Children’s Tylenol®.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH, DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
CARDINAL HEALTH, the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER,
and the Leader LOGO are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Cardinal Health.
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70000-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70000-0309)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.