Protocoxil by Bio Ekuiliber LLC
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZYL ALCOHOL 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Bio Ekuiliber LLC
NDC Code: 71416-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzyl alcohol 10%
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations
For external use only
- in the eyes
- condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aqua (deionized water), disodium EDTA, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, pinus pinaster bark extract, piper nigrum (pepper) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine
Call 786-230-6366 Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST
benzyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Bio Ekuiliber LLC (080648711)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.