Touchless Care CLEAR PROTECTANT
Medically reviewed on April 12, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Crawford Healthcare, Inc.
NDC Code: 69502-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash associated with incontinence-associated dermatitis
- Protects minor skin irritation due to excess moisture, urine or stool
- Helps seal out wetness.
Do not use on deep puncture wounds, serious burns or animal bites. For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Cleanse skin area and allow to dry.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray 4-6 inches from skin. No rub-in is required.
- Apply liberally as often as necessary.
Store at 59 oF - 87 oF (15 oC - 30 oC)
Cyclomethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, White Petrolatum
Distributed by: Crawford Healthcare, Inc. Doylestown, PA 18901
Touchless Care is a registered trademark of Crawford Woundcare Ltd.
© Crawford Healthcare Ltd., 2016
Made in the USA
|TOUCHLESS CARE CLEAR PROTECTANT
touchless care clear protectant spray
|Labeler - Crawford Healthcare, Inc. (042813710)|