Aspirin by Yichang Humanwell Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Medically reviewed on May 8, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Yichang Humanwell Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 62732-8006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- pain and fever of colds
- minor pain of arthritis
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: •feel faint •have bloody or black stools •vomit blood •have stomach pain that does not get better
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at 15-25°C (59-77°F)
- Protect from heat, humidity, and light.
colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #5 aluminum lake, ferrosoferric oxide, glyceryl monostearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, polyvinyl alcohol, potassium hydroxide, povidone, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, triethyl citrate, and titanium dioxide.
aspirin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Yichang Humanwell Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (527225336)|