Alcohol Free Refreshing Mint by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 10.41mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0576
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Sodium fluoride 0.0219% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimze swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, poloxamer 407, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, propylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium phosphate, blue 1
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Advanced Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc.,
St. Louis, MO 63117
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA with US and foreign parts.
|ALCOHOL FREE REFRESHING MINT
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.