Anticavity by Walgreens
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0363-0581
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (11%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, blue 1
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2016
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem Inc.,
distributor of ACT Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Cool Mint.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com 2016 Walgreen Co.
WALGREENS PHARAMACIST RECOMMENDED
With Sodium Flouride
- Helps prevent cavities & strengthen teeth
- Restored enamel
- Freshens breath
Compare to Act Restoring Anticavity
Fluoride Mouthwash active ingredient
IMPORTANT: Red directions for proper use.
33.8 FL OZ (1 L)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 1, 2017