Arthritis Relief by NewMarket Health Products LLC
Medically reviewed on May 1, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: NewMarket Health Products LLC
NDC Code: 50972-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult and children 12 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
aloe vera gel, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters (proprietary blend of esterfied fatty acids), cinnamon oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate, grape seed oil, hypromellose, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, squalane, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, tea tree oil, vegetable glycerin, wintergreen oil.
|Labeler - NewMarket Health Products LLC (828825989)|