Undecylenic Acid by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid 25mg in 1.7mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-970
Equate Antifungal Nail Pen
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For the cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm)
For relief of:
- discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only
If pregnant or breastfeeding
consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do not use
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes
Use only as directed
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
Keep out of children.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warning and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- twist pen base with 3 clicks to saturate brush
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by the doctor
- the brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- wear well- fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 150 - 300C (590 - 860F)
- protect from freezing. if freezing occurs, warm to room temperature.
- keep tightly closed when not in use
Principal Display Panel
25% Undecylenic Acid
- Eliminates fungus on fingers, toes & around nails
- Pre-filled pen with applicator brush
- Convenient and easy to use
- Dries quickly
- Non-oily, clear formula
0.05 Fl. Oz(1.7 mL)
antifungal pen liquid
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG||Item Code (Source)||NDC:49035-970
|Route of Administration||TOPICAL||DEA Schedule||
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety
|Ingredient Name||Basis of Strength||Strength
|Undecylenic Acid (UNDECYLENIC ACID) ||Undecylenic Acid||25 mg in 1.7 mL
|#||Item Code||Package Description
|1||NDC:49035-970-17||1.7 mL in 1 APPLICATOR
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Marketing Start Date||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph final||part333C||05/01/2017||
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
← See all Undecylenic Acid brands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.