Lotrimin by Famar Montreal Inc
Medically reviewed on April 27, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Famar Montreal Inc
NDC Code: 69213-6549
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most ringworm
- relieves itching, redness, irritation and discomfort which accompany this condition
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water
Distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc., PO Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 USA, a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
|Labeler - Famar Montreal Inc (203565379)|
- Lotrimin (4 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Cream (clotrimazole topical)
- Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Cream Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Lotrimin AF Cream
- Lotrimin AF Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Lotrimin Topical (Advanced Reading)