A and D Original by Famar Montreal Inc
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 136.4mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 469.9mg in 1g
Labeler: Famar Montreal Inc
NDC Code: 69213-0096
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Lanolin 15.5%||Diaper rash ointment|
|Petrolatum 53.4%||Skin Protectant|
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor:
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, chafed or cracked skin and lips
- protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds .
- animal bites
- serious burns .
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for skin protectant use apply as needed
for diaper rash use:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store between 20°C to 25 °C ( 68° to 77°F)
- store upright when not in use
cod liver oil ( contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
© Copyright & Distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 USA,
a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.,
Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
|A AND D ORIGINAL
lanolin and petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Famar Montreal Inc (203565379)|