Afrin No Drip Extra Moisturizing
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Famar Montreal Inc
NDC Code: 69213-1783
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377, Memphis, TN
38151 USA, a subsidiary of
Merck & Co., Inc.,
Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
Oxymetazoline HCl Nasal Solution-Nasal Decongestant
Won't drip from nose or down throat
Colds • Allergies
#1 Doctor & Pharmacist
1/2 FL OZ (15 mL)
|AFRIN NO DRIP
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
|Labeler - Famar Montreal Inc (203565379)|