Children Claritin Allergy by Famar Montreal Inc
Medically reviewed on April 27, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: LORATADINE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Famar Montreal Inc
NDC Code: 69213-4360
Loratadine 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) in 24 hours
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (tsp) daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (tsp) in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg
- do not use if tape imprinted with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” on top and bottom flaps of carton is not intact.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, monobasic sodium phosphate, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
1-800-CLARITIN (1-800-252-7484) or www.claritin.com
|Labeler - Famar Montreal Inc (203565379)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.