Kroger Waterless Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
Medically reviewed on April 25, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-079
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
- to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from source of heat or fire.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation or redness develops and lasts.
- In case of accidental ingeston, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C).
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
WATERLESS HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - The Kroger Company (006999528)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(30142-079)|