Kroger Waterless Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-079
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
- to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from source of heat or fire.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation or redness develops and lasts.
- In case of accidental ingeston, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C).
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
WATERLESS HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - The Kroger Company (006999528)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(30142-079)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.