Kroger Waterless Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-079
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
- to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from source of heat or fire.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation or redness develops and lasts.
- In case of accidental ingeston, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C).
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
WATERLESS HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - The Kroger Company (006999528)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(30142-079)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 25, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.