Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on April 20, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0441
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get very drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 capsules every 4-6 hours; not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
- protect from moisture
- For 1000 Count: This is a bulk package. Dispense contents in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure as defined in the USP
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, D&C red# 28, edible black ink, FD&C bule #1, FD&C red# 40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, sodium laurel sulfate
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP OR BAND AROUND ANY CAPSULE IS MISSING OR DAMAGED
Distributed by: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DRUG: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
GENERIC: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 14 mm
PACKAGING: 10 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
- DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 1
- BENZYL ALCOHOL
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- POLYSORBATE 80
- D&C RED NO. 28
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1
- FD&C RED NO. 40
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.