isopropyl alcohol swab by Mcure Health Solutions Inc.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70g in 100g
Labeler: Mcure Health Solutions Inc.
NDC Code: 52486-170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
- Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
For External Use Only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- With electrocautery procedures
- In the eyes
- if irritation and redness develops
- If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
|ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL SWAB
para-aid sterile alcohol prep pads swab
|Labeler - Mcure Health Solutions Inc. (053034873)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.