SudoGest by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 52125-287
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
years and older
|take 2 tablets every 4 to
6 hours; do not take
more than 8 tablets in 24
|take 1 tablet every 4 to 6
hours; do not take more
than 4 tablets in 24
|do not use this product
in children under 6 years
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silica gel, titanium dioxide, triacetin
GENERIC: Pseudoephedrine HCl
DOSAGE: TABLET, FILM COATED
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 8 mm
PACKAGING: 24 in 1 BLISTER PACK
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BOTTLE PLASTIC
- PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 1
- CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018