Anti-Itch Extra Strength by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 20, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20mg in 1g, ZINC ACETATE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: Actavis Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 0472-0525
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, USP 2%
Zinc acetate, USP 0.1%
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with
• minor burns • sunburn • minor cuts • scrapes • insect bites • minor skin irritations
• rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac
• dries the oozing and weeping of poison: • ivy • oak • sumac
For external use only
• on large areas of the body • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
• on chicken pox • on measles
• avoid contact with the eyes
• condition gets worse
• symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not use more often than directed
• adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
• Store between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
Questions? 1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Compare to the active ingredients in Benadryl®
Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream*
(Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, USP 2%/ Zinc Acetate, USP 0.1%)
Topical Analgesic/Skin Protectant
Relieves Itching from Insect Bites & Skin Irritation
Net wt. 1 oz (28g)
Temporary Relief of Itch and Pain due to:
• Insect Bites • Minor Skin Irritations
• Rashes from Poison Ivy, Poison Oak or Poison Sumac
diphenhydramine hydrochloride and zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - Actavis Pharma, Inc. (119723554)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.