Anti-Itch Extra Strength by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20mg in 1g, ZINC ACETATE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: Actavis Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 0472-0525
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, USP 2%
Zinc acetate, USP 0.1%
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with
• minor burns • sunburn • minor cuts • scrapes • insect bites • minor skin irritations
• rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac
• dries the oozing and weeping of poison: • ivy • oak • sumac
For external use only
• on large areas of the body • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
• on chicken pox • on measles
• avoid contact with the eyes
• condition gets worse
• symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not use more often than directed
• adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
• Store between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
Questions? 1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Compare to the active ingredients in Benadryl®
Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream*
(Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, USP 2%/ Zinc Acetate, USP 0.1%)
Topical Analgesic/Skin Protectant
Relieves Itching from Insect Bites & Skin Irritation
Net wt. 1 oz (28g)
Temporary Relief of Itch and Pain due to:
• Insect Bites • Minor Skin Irritations
• Rashes from Poison Ivy, Poison Oak or Poison Sumac
diphenhydramine hydrochloride and zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - Actavis Pharma, Inc. (119723554)|