Shield and Protect Anti-Fungal
Medically reviewed on March 16, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.1g in 115g
Labeler: Gentell, Inc.
NDC Code: 61554-232
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active Ingredients (per gram): Purpose
Zinc Oxide 4.25%.............................Skin Protectanct
- Shield & Protect Anti-Fungal Moisture Barrier Cream in a vitamin enrichsed, water insoluble, zinc-based barrier, forming a water-shedding shield that soothes irritation of compromised skin.
- Helps treat and prevent fungal infections associated with incontinence.
- Protect from and seals out wetness.
Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Castor Wax, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Imidazolidnyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3,
Carefully clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- External use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Carefully clean the area and pat dry thoroughly.
Apply liberally to desired areas as often as necessary or when prolonged exposure is anticipated.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age uless directed by a doctor.
Supervise children in the use of this product.
Shield & Protect Anti-Fungal Moisture Barrier Cream is a vitamin enriched, water insoluble, zinc-based barrier, forming a water-shedding shield that soothes irritation of compromised skin.
Helps treat fungal infections associated with incontinence.
Protects from and seals out wetness
|SHIELD AND PROTECT ANTI-FUNGAL
anti-fungal skin protectant cream
|Labeler - Gentell, Inc. (170967876)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.