Harris Teeter Maximum Strength Anti-Itch
Medically reviewed on April 17, 2017.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Harris Teeter
NDC Code: 72036-406
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps, seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other
hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation,
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more 3 to 4 times daily
- chldren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- lot no. & exp. date: see box or crimp of tube
cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, petrolatum, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearly alcohol
Harris Teeter, LLC
Matthews, NC 28105
Made in Korea
|HARRIS TEETER MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTI-ITCH
|Labeler - Harris Teeter (047279351)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.