Meclizine HCl 25 mg by Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-6944
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl, USP 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact the poison control center immediately.
- Dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 1-2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not give this product to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- store at room temperature
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 0.28 mg per tablet
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
aspartame, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C Red #40 Lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, sugar, tricalcium phosphate.
If you have any questions or comments or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
Distributed by: Plus Pharma, Commack, NY 11725
*Plus Pharma is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Bonine®.
When using this product
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.||791119022||REPACK(68788-6944)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 22, 2017