Rediburn Burn Gel Skin Protectant
Medically reviewed on October 16, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Redicare LLC
NDC Code: 71105-096
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 35mg...........Pain Reliever
- Protects skin from further damage
- Cools burns
- Relieves pain & Itching
For External use Only
without medical direction on severe burns that cover more than 10% of the body.
take care to replace dressings as often as necessary to prevent sticking to the wound.
if irritation persists or worsens.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Seek medical advice before applying on extreme burns.
- Apply generous amount of gel to the skin.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Cover/wrap burn area if required.
- Contents sterile until package opened or damaged.
- Gel can be rinsed off with water.
- Propylene glycol
- Silicone emulsion
- purified water
- tea tree oil
|REDIBURN BURN GEL SKIN PROTECTANT
burn gel gel
|Labeler - Redicare LLC (800149346)|