Goodsense Extra Strength Cold and Hot Medicated
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 750mg
Labeler: Geiss, Destin and Dunn, Inc.
NDC Code: 50804-126
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Menthol 5%.......................................................Topical analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For External Use Only
- if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
When using this product:
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritations develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 12 years of age or older
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- should be used up to 8 hours
- should be used no more than 3 times a day
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C)
1,3-butylene glycol, aloe vera (powder), dibutylhydroxtoluene, disodium edetate, d-sorbitol solution, gelatin, glycerin, kaolin, light liquid paraffin, magnesium aluminium hydrate, metacrylic acid butylacrylate copolymer, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, polysorbate 80, purifed water, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan monooleate, tartaric acid, titanium oxide, tocopherol acetate
Geiss, Destin and Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, Ga 30269
Made in Korea
|GOODSENSE EXTRA STRENGTH COLD AND HOT MEDICATED
|Labeler - Geiss, Destin and Dunn, Inc. (076059836)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.