Equate Antibacterial Foaming Hand Spring Showers
Medically reviewed on Apr 13, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- helps eliminate bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- if irritation and redness develops and lasts.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply onto dry hands, work into a lather and rinse thoroughly.
- store at room temperature.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinione, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).
ANTIBACTERIAL FOAMING HAND SPRING SHOWERS
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(49035-014)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.