Brucke Keep Cooling Hydrogel Soothing Mask
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ADENOSINE 0.04g in 100g, NIACINAMIDE 2g in 100g
Labeler: Nature4 co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 71380-0002
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, etc.
Skin Protectant - Anti-Wrinkle, Whitening
keep out of reach of the children
- Refine skin with using a toner after cleansing face.
- Apply mask on the face and take a rest 30 minutes.
- Remove mask and gently pat remaining essence until fully absorbed.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|BRUCKE KEEP COOLING HYDROGEL SOOTHING MASK
niacinamide, adenosine liquid
|Labeler - Nature4 co., Ltd. (694208420)|
|Registrant - Nature4 co., Ltd. (694208420)|
|Nature4 co., Ltd.||694208420||label(71380-0002), manufacture(71380-0002), pack(71380-0002)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.