The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Acid Gone Antacid Extra Strength
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 160mg, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE 105mg
Labeler: Avera McKennan Hospital
NDC Code: 69189-5365
Aluminum hydroxide 160mg
Magnesium carbonate 105mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
- do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- chew 2-4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a doctor
- take after meals and at bedtime or as needed
- for best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid
- do not swallow tablet whole
- Each tablet contains: sodium 19mg, magnesium 31mg
- do no use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
- Store at up to 25°C (77°F) in a dry place
alginic acid, calcium stearate, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, and sucrose. May contain stearic acid. Contains sorbitol or mannitol. May contain starch.
|ACID GONE ANTACID
aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Avera McKennan Hospital (068647668)|
|Avera McKennan Hospital||068647668||relabel(69189-5365), repack(69189-5365)|