The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Acid Gone Antacid Extra Strength
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 160mg, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE 105mg
Labeler: Avera McKennan Hospital
NDC Code: 69189-5365
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 160mg
Magnesium carbonate 105mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
- do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- chew 2-4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a doctor
- take after meals and at bedtime or as needed
- for best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid
- do not swallow tablet whole
- Each tablet contains: sodium 19mg, magnesium 31mg
- do no use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
- Store at up to 25°C (77°F) in a dry place
alginic acid, calcium stearate, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, and sucrose. May contain stearic acid. Contains sorbitol or mannitol. May contain starch.
|ACID GONE ANTACID
aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Avera McKennan Hospital (068647668)|
|Avera McKennan Hospital||068647668||relabel(69189-5365), repack(69189-5365)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.