Stool Softener by McKesson (Sunmark)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 70677-0027
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate calcium 240 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33*, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol special
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO SURFAK® ACTIVE INGREDIENT**
For gentle relief of constipation
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Surfak®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Another Quality Product
Distributed By McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.