Major Regular Strength Assorted Flavors
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0415
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate USP 500mg
• sour stomach
• acid indigestion
• upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
• do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
• do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
• Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
• Store below 30°C (86°F).
• Keep the container tightly closed
• For calcium and magnesium content see Supplement Facts.
adipic acid, blue 1 aluminum lake, dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, red 27 aluminum lake, starch, sucralose, yellow 6 aluminum lake, yellow 10 aluminum lake.
USES: As a daily source of extra calcium.
DIRECTIONS: Chew 2 tablets once or twice daily with a meal
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 75
Amount Per Serving %
less than 1%
DRUG: Major Regular StrengthAssorted Flavors Assorted Flavors
GENERIC: Antacid Tablets
DOSAGE: TABLET, CHEWABLE
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 16 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg in 1
- ADIPIC ACID
- D&C RED NO. 27
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
- STARCH, CORN
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
|MAJOR REGULAR STRENGTH
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 10, 2017
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more