Tussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM maximum strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 10mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0386
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Maximum Strength Cough & Chest Congestion DM*
cough & chest congestion
- chest congestion
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Robitussin® Peak Cold Maximum strength Cough+Chest Congestion DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
11865 S. Alameda St
Lynwood, CA 90262
|TUSSIN COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 11, 2017