Cold and Sinus Maxium Strength
Medically reviewed on April 10, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: DeMoulas Market Basket
NDC Code: 53942-515
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 20 mL)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCL 10 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Liver warning This product contains acetamnophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions,
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- for children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning product warfarin.
- do not use more that directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- redness or swelling is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended (see Overdose warning)
- use dosage cup
- mL = milliliter
- do not take more han 6 doses in any 24-hour period
Adults & children 20 mL every 4 hours
12 years and older
Children under 12 Do not use
years of age
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 10 mg
- dosage cup provided
- store between 15-30 C (59-86 F)
- do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, Xanthan gum
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST 1-877-798-5944
"MORE FOR YOUR MONEY"
* COMPARE TO
the active ingredients found in
COLD & SINUS
Cold & Sinus
(Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer)
Relieves Fever & Body Aches
Thins & Loosens Mucus
Relieves Nasal & Chest Congestion
Adults For Ages 12 & Over
LF-009 Rev 01
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
Peel Corner to Read Completed Drug Facts and information
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
DEMOULAS SUPERMARKETS INC.
875 East Street
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser Inc. distributor of Mucinex® FAST-MAX™ COLD & SINUS
|COLD AND SINUS
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - DeMoulas Market Basket (007869647)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.