Cold and Chest Congestion Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-521
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablespoonful, 15 mL)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCL 5 mg
Pain reliver/Fever reducer
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal and sinus congestion
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive
Liver warning This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription) If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.f you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- for children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- redness or swelling is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not noitce any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended (see Overdose warning)
- use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not take more than 5 doses (150 mL) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Children under Do not use
12 years of age
Adults & children 12 2 tablespoonful
years and over 30 mL every 4 hours
- each tablespoonful (15 mL) contains: sodium 10 mg, potassium 9 mg
- dosage cup provided
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Yellow # 6, flavor, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN THERAFLU® WARMING RELIEF COLD & CHEST COMGETION
Cold & Chest Congestion Relief
Acetaminophen ....................Pain Reliever /Fever Reducer
Phenylephrine HCL ................Nasal Decongestant
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
- Nasal & Chest Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Body Ache
8.3 FL OZ (245 mL)
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health Inc., owner of the registered trademark Theraflu® Cold & Chest Congestion.
IF DISSATISFIED, RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO THE STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS, AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINIA, OHIO 44256
|COLD AND CHEST CONGESTION RELIEF
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine liquid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 9, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.