Night Time Severe Cold and Cough Relief
Medically reviewed on April 7, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-534
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablespoonful, 15 mL)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Diphenhydramine HCL 12.5 mg
Phenylephrine HCL 5 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose
- itchy watery eyes
- itchy nose or throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning
If a sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription) If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.f you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
do not use more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, seadtives, tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be carefuk when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- redness or swelling is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistanr headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not noitce any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended (see Overdose warnings)
- Use dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- Do not take more than 5 doses (150 mL) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Children under Do not use
12 years of age
Adults & children 2 tablespoomsful
12 tears and over
- each tablespoonful (15 mL contains potassium 9 mg. sodium 6 mg
- dosage cup provided
- store between 20-25°C (68-77° F)
- do not refigerate
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue # 1, FD&C Red # 40, flavor, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN THERAFLU® WARMING RELIEF NIGHT TIME SEVERE COLD & COUGH
Night Time Senere Cold & Cough Relief
Acetaminophen ....................Pain Reliever /Fever Reducer
Diphenhydramine .................Antihistamine/ cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCL ................Nasal Decongestant
- Fever & Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- Nassal Decongestant
- Runny nose
8.3 FL O (245 mL)
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer health Inc.,owne of the registered trademark Theraflu® Night Time.
IF DISSATISFIED, RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO THE STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS, AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINIA, OHIO 44256
|NIGHT TIME SEVERE COLD AND COUGH RELIEF
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.