Chest Congestion and Cough HBP
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg
Labeler: PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 51013-406
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over:
1 or 2 softgels every 4 hours, not more than 12 softgels in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
|CHEST CONGESTION AND COUGH HBP
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.||421293287||manufacture(51013-406), analysis(51013-406)|