ECOLAB Eye Wash
Medically reviewed on April 5, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 0.983mg in 1mL
Labeler: ECOLAB Food Safety Specialties, Inc.
NDC Code: 71338-119
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water, 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help releive irritation or burning by removing foreign material.
For external use only.
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- changes in vision
- eye pain
- condition worsens or persists
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a apoison Control Center right away.
Flush affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing "Tamper Evident Seal"
- do not use if this seal is missing or broken
- use before expoiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
|ECOLAB EYE WASH
purified water liquid
|Labeler - ECOLAB Food Safety Specialties, Inc. (618996086)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.