ECOLAB Eye Wash
Medically reviewed on April 5, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 0.983mg in 1mL
Labeler: ECOLAB Food Safety Specialties, Inc.
NDC Code: 71338-119
Purified water, 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help releive irritation or burning by removing foreign material.
For external use only.
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- changes in vision
- eye pain
- condition worsens or persists
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a apoison Control Center right away.
Flush affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing "Tamper Evident Seal"
- do not use if this seal is missing or broken
- use before expoiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
|ECOLAB EYE WASH
purified water liquid
|Labeler - ECOLAB Food Safety Specialties, Inc. (618996086)|