Maximum Strength Stomach Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 1050mg in 30mL
Labeler: Harris Teeter
NDC Code: 72036-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)
Bismuth subsalicylate 1050 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate.
Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before use
- mL = milliliter
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (30 mL) every hour as needed
- do not exceed 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: magnesium 12 mg, sodium 7 mg
- salicylate 449 mg
- sugar free
- low sodium
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F) and protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if the printed seal under the cap is missing or broken.
benzoic acid, D&C Red No. 22, D&C Red No. 28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate type 1C, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Pepto-BismolTM Max Strength.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
HARRIS TEETER, LLC,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105
Bismuth Subsalicylate Liquid
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
Each 30 mL dose of oral solution contains:
1050 mg bismuth subsalicylate
5-Symptom Digestive Relief:
- Upset stomach
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH STOMACH RELIEF
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Harris Teeter (047279351)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.