Maximum Strength Stomach Relief
Medically reviewed on April 1, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 1050mg in 30mL
Labeler: Harris Teeter
NDC Code: 72036-007
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)
Bismuth subsalicylate 1050 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate.
Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before use
- mL = milliliter
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (30 mL) every hour as needed
- do not exceed 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: magnesium 12 mg, sodium 7 mg
- salicylate 449 mg
- sugar free
- low sodium
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F) and protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if the printed seal under the cap is missing or broken.
benzoic acid, D&C Red No. 22, D&C Red No. 28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate type 1C, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Pepto-BismolTM Max Strength.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
HARRIS TEETER, LLC,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105
Bismuth Subsalicylate Liquid
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
Each 30 mL dose of oral solution contains:
1050 mg bismuth subsalicylate
5-Symptom Digestive Relief:
- Upset stomach
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH STOMACH RELIEF
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Harris Teeter (047279351)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|