Childrens Pain and Fever by Discount Drug Mart
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-526
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- with other drugs containing acteaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stopuse and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If a sore throat is severe, persiss for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or to any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
(see overdose warnings)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- shake well before using
- mL = millititer; tsp = teaspoonful
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise, use age.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL or Tsp)*
under 24 under 2 years ask a doctor
24-35 2-3 years 5 mL (1 tsp)
36-47 4-5 years 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)
48-59 6-8 years 10 mL (2 tsp)
60-71 9-10 years 12.5 mL (2 1/2 tsp)
72-95 11 years 15 mL
* or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specfically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing dvice
- eash 5mL (1 tsp) contains sodium 3mg
- store between 20-25
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, D&C Red # 33, FD&C (red), flavor, glycerin, flavor, high frucotose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call weekays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CHILDREN'S TYLENOL® ORAL SUSPENSION
Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever
Children's Pain & Fever
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension
- Ibuprofen Free
- Aspirin Free
For Ages 2 to 11
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
160 mg per 5 mmL
* This product is not manufactures or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distribbutor of Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
IF DISSATISFIED, RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STOORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS, AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINA, OHIO 44256
|CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 4, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.