Childrens Pain and Fever by Discount Drug Mart
Medically reviewed on April 4, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-526
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- with other drugs containing acteaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stopuse and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If a sore throat is severe, persiss for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or to any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
(see overdose warnings)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- shake well before using
- mL = millititer; tsp = teaspoonful
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise, use age.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL or Tsp)*
under 24 under 2 years ask a doctor
24-35 2-3 years 5 mL (1 tsp)
36-47 4-5 years 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)
48-59 6-8 years 10 mL (2 tsp)
60-71 9-10 years 12.5 mL (2 1/2 tsp)
72-95 11 years 15 mL
* or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specfically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing dvice
- eash 5mL (1 tsp) contains sodium 3mg
- store between 20-25
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, D&C Red # 33, FD&C (red), flavor, glycerin, flavor, high frucotose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call weekays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CHILDREN'S TYLENOL® ORAL SUSPENSION
Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever
Children's Pain & Fever
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension
- Ibuprofen Free
- Aspirin Free
For Ages 2 to 11
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
160 mg per 5 mmL
* This product is not manufactures or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distribbutor of Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
IF DISSATISFIED, RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STOORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS, AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINA, OHIO 44256
|CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|