Proactiv Repairing Treatment by The Proactiv Company, LLC
Medically reviewed on March 13, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5mg in 100mL
Labeler: The Proactiv Company, LLC
NDC Code: 11410-040
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
Acne treatment gel
for the management of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use and ask a doctor.
water, ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance
Distributed by The Proactiv Company LLC • 100 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo CA 90245
|PROACTIV REPAIRING TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - The Proactiv Company, LLC (080216357)|