Proactiv Repairing Treatment by The Proactiv Company, LLC
Medically reviewed on Mar 13, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5mg in 100mL
Labeler: The Proactiv Company, LLC
NDC Code: 11410-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
Acne treatment gel
for the management of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use and ask a doctor.
water, ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance
Distributed by The Proactiv Company LLC • 100 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo CA 90245
|PROACTIV REPAIRING TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - The Proactiv Company, LLC (080216357)|