LAXATIVE by GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC
Medically reviewed on June 15, 2017
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: BISACODYL 10mg
Labeler: GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC
NDC Code: 70795-1010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl, 10 mg
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only. May cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps.
- more than once per day
- for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if sealed film around the suppository is torn, damaged, or open.
- before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using a laxative. This may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Detach one suppository from the strip and remove from foil
- Carefully insert one supoository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
store below 30° C (86° F)
hydrogenated vegetable oil
GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC.
*Compare to active ingredient in Dulcolax Suppositories
Laxative Suppositories Bisacodyl USP 10mg
For Relief of Occasional Constipation
Gentle and fast Relief
Relieves Constipation Often In 15 Minutes to 1 Hour
8 Comfort Shaped Suppositories
|Labeler - GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC (056556923)|
|Registrant - GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC (056556923)|