Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 1, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PYRILAMINE MALEATE 25mg in 30mL, CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58809-329
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Each 30 mL contains:
Chlophedianol HCl ...........12.5
Pyrilamine Maleate ...........25
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this poduct
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholics drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessnss occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professhional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dose cup
- Keep dosage cup with product
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||
60 mL every 6-8 hours
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:30||30 mLevery 6-8 hours|
|children under 6 years of age:||Do not use|
- each 30 mL contains: Sodium 12 mg
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.
chlophedianol hcl, pyrilamine maleate liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (793000860)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.