Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 1, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PYRILAMINE MALEATE 25mg in 30mL, CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58809-329
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Each 30 mL contains:
Chlophedianol HCl ...........12.5
Pyrilamine Maleate ...........25
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this poduct
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholics drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessnss occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professhional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dose cup
- Keep dosage cup with product
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||
60 mL every 6-8 hours
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:30||30 mLevery 6-8 hours|
|children under 6 years of age:||Do not use|
- each 30 mL contains: Sodium 12 mg
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.
chlophedianol hcl, pyrilamine maleate liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (793000860)|