Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 1, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PYRILAMINE MALEATE 25mg, CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58809-330
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each caplet)
Chlophedianol HCl 12.5
Pyrilamine Maleate 25
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose ▪ sneezing ▪ itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this poduct
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholics drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessnss occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professhional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||
2 caplets every 6-8 hours
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 caplet every 6-8 hours|
|children under 6 years of age:||Do not use|
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- Store at 68-77 oF (20-25 oC).
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.
chlophedianol hcl, pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (793000860)|