Medically reviewed on Sep 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 198mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 9mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-198
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Dextromethorphan HBr 9 mg
Guaifenesin 198 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- nasal congestion due to a cold
Do not exceed recommended dosage
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a cough that last or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children|
12 years of age
|2 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours|
|Children 6 to under|
12 years of age:
|1 tablet every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours|
|Children under 6 years|
|Consult a doctor.|
- store at Controlled Room Temperature 68°- 86°F (20°- 30°C) with permitted excursions of 59° – 86°F (15° – 30°C)
- Tamper evident mby foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
magnesium stearate, menthol, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, talc
Call 1-888-535-0305 9a.m. – 5p.m. CST
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.