Rediwipes Antiseptic Cleaning Towelettes
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Redicare LLC
NDC Code: 71105-323
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%................................First Aid Antiseptic
Antiseptic cleansing of face, hands and body to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water. Antiseptic to help prevent further infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.
- In the eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Irritation of redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
- the condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Tear open packet, unfold and use as a washcloth. Allow hands to dry without wiping.
purified water, sodium bicarbonate
- For external use only.
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if packet is torn or opened
|REDIWIPES ANTISEPTIC CLEANING TOWELETTES
bzk antiseptic wipes swab
|Labeler - Redicare LLC (800149346)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.