MaxRevive Pain relieving
Medically reviewed on March 8, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 0.1g in 1mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.05g in 1mL
Labeler: Albert Max, Inc.
NDC Code: 68233-805
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 5%
Temporary relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache •arthritis •strains •bruises sprains
For external use only
When Using this product
- Use only as directed
- do not contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use on wound, irritated or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- skin rash occurs or excessive irritation of the skin develops.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 2 years: Clean and dry affected area. Spray on to the area to be treated no more than 5 times a day.
Children 2 years or younger: ask a doctor.
- Shake well before use. Close cap tightly after use
- Store at room temperature
- Keep carton. It contains important information
- Before using any medication, read all label information
Saposhnikoviae Radix, Artemisia Argyi Leaf, Moutan Cortex, Carpesii Fructus, Cimicifugae Rhizoma, Sophorae Flavescentis Radix, Impatiens Balsamina, Paeoniae Rubra Radix, Zanthoxyli Pericarpium, Glycyrrhizae Radix Et Rhizoma, Notoginseng Radix Et Rhizoma, Carthami Flos, Ethyl Alcohol.
Albert Max, Inc
Chino, CA 91710
menthol, methyl salicylate spray
|Labeler - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|