Top Medicated Pain Relieving
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 0.1g in 1mL, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 0.16g in 1mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.4g in 1mL
Labeler: Albert Max, Inc.
NDC Code: 68233-808
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 40%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
• simple backache • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains
For external use only
Do not use
• on wounds
• on irritated or damaged skin
• otherwise than as directed
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
• do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens • symptoms persist for more than 7 days
• symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
• excessive irritation of the skin develops
• nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rashes occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply 3 to 4 drops of medicated oil to the affected area 1 to 2 times daily. After applying the product, a warm pad may be placed on the affected area for 10 minutes and then massage as shown in the illustrations.
• children under 12 years of age: consult your physician.
• refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
• store at 16° to 30°C (61° to 86° F) • store in an airtight container
• Eucalyptus oil • Lavender oil
A&A MEDICAL SUPPLIES, INC.
S. El Monte, CA 91733 USA
MADE IN TAIWAN
ITEM NO. HK105
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.