Advance Topical Anesthetic Gel
Medically reviewed on March 27, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: The Atlanta Dental Supply Company DBA Advanced Dental Products
NDC Code: 71347-100
Benzocaine 200 mg
For oral mucosal use only, as directed by dentist. For the temporary relief of pain due to minor dental procedures.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use on patients with a history of allergies to local anesthetics such as benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Do Not Use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contat occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing, and/or pale, grey or blue colored skin, as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rae disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Apply only amount needed to the oral mucosa to prevent or relieve pain.
Store at 59º -86°F (15 - 30°C).
Protect from freezing.
flavoring, PEG 3350, PEG 400, sodium saccharin, water. May contain blue #1, green #5, red #3, red #28, red #40, yellow #5 (tartrazine), as a color additive.
|ADVANCE TOPICAL ANESTHETIC GEL
|Labeler - The Atlanta Dental Supply Company DBA Advanced Dental Products (033505389)|
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more