Advance Topical Anesthetic Gel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: The Atlanta Dental Supply Company DBA Advanced Dental Products
NDC Code: 71347-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine 200 mg
For oral mucosal use only, as directed by dentist. For the temporary relief of pain due to minor dental procedures.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use on patients with a history of allergies to local anesthetics such as benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Do Not Use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contat occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing, and/or pale, grey or blue colored skin, as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rae disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Apply only amount needed to the oral mucosa to prevent or relieve pain.
Store at 59º -86°F (15 - 30°C).
Protect from freezing.
flavoring, PEG 3350, PEG 400, sodium saccharin, water. May contain blue #1, green #5, red #3, red #28, red #40, yellow #5 (tartrazine), as a color additive.
|ADVANCE TOPICAL ANESTHETIC GEL
|Labeler - The Atlanta Dental Supply Company DBA Advanced Dental Products (033505389)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more