childrens mapap by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6645
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- avoid high humidity
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Pain reliever / Fever reducer
ASPIRIN FREE • IBUPROFEN FREE
24 Chewable Tablets,
160 mg EACH
Bubble Gum Flavor
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152 USA M-17
Re-order No. 700846
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0904-6645)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0904-6645)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0904-6645)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0904-6645)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0904-6645)|